Hi All,

I'm new in Linux, i have instaled RH 8.0 on my new comp.Got it working but
iam not able to connect to internet via cable modem, becouse Linux cannot
detect my network cards even with instalation didn't detect it.
Cards are: onboard sis900 Ethernet Adapter & Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast
Ethernet NIC.
I have configured both cards in network configuration GUI, but stil
cards did not being recognized at boot.
with dmesg i don't see any think lick (eth0: .... at ... tag ...
ect)or(eth1: .....).
I did ifconfig the output is:
lo link encap: local loopback
inet addr: 127.0.0.1 mask:255.0.0.0
VP lOOPBACK RVNNING MTV:1643 Metric:1
TX packets:84 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:5678(505kb) TXbytes:5678(505kb)
When i type lspci i get: cannot find any working access method.
I try linuxpci=noacpi , it did not help
I tryed with BIOS but i didn't see any think which can be causing my
problem.
Kudzu also cannot find.

any idea?
thanks.