Greetings,

As the subject suggests, I am looking for a telnet program under linux
that can emulate alpha-micro terminals, AM62A in particular. We
currently use ZTerm under Windows, but we have older machines we want
to use only as billing stations, so we would like to put a small
distro of linux on them, as well as a free (or cheaper) telnet program
I have yet to find

I did a bit of searching on google, and what few hits I get usually
talk about zterm. No luck on group search either, so I decided to put
one myself. Is there really no [free] linux alternative to the likes
of ZTerm ?

any ideas or workarounds are welcome.

thanks for reading!

FP