I'm a newbie, just installed Debian Linux. Now I can't boot from the
cdrom anymore! When I start up and all the messages fly by, the OS
appears to acknowledge the cdrom as "hbc". But I can't boot from it
anymore. I checked and doublechecked the BIOS ... the cdrom is in the
boot list (in fact when I made it the only entry in the boot list I
got an error saying there was an error reading the drive). I'm trying
to install suse instead of debian because I need the training wheel
.... but the only way I know to do that is to boot off the suse disk!

TIA,
ggb