Hi all.

I've just installed Fedora on a box that previously ran Red Hat 8 and
9 successfully. However, I've run in to trouble with the X server -
the install goes fine, when I try to login, it logs back out again as
my .cshrc file contains xhost and "setenv DISPLAY....." commands - it
can't connect to the server.

Logging in to another machine after setting "xhost +" and the DISPLAY
variable to that of my machine, I get this:

emacs: Cannot connect to X server fujikawa:0.0.
Check the DISPLAY environment variable or use `-d'.
Also use the `xhost' program to verify that it is set to permit
connections from your machine.

With "xhost -", I get:

xhost: unable to open display "fujikawa:0.0"

And in .xsession-errors

/etc/X11/gdm/PreSession/Default: Registering your session with wtmp
and utmp
/etc/X11/gdm/PreSession/Default: running: /usr/bin/X11/sessreg -a -w
/var/log/wtmp -u /var/run/utmp -x "/var/gdm/:0.Xservers" -h "" -l ":0"
"boh"
SESSION_MANAGER=local/fujikawa.dunsink.dias.ie:/tmp/.ICE-unix/4110
Window manager warning: Working around an application which called
XSetInputFocus (None) or with RevertToNone instead of
RevertToPointerRoot, this is a minor bug in some application. If you
can figure out which application causes this please report it as a bug
against that application.
Window manager warning: Working around an application which called
XSetInputFocus (None) or with RevertToNone instead of
RevertToPointerRoot, this is a minor bug in some application. If you
can figure out which application causes this please report it as a bug
against that application.
sh: line 1: /usr/sbin/tux2w3c: No such file or directory

It's probably something simple I'm missing - it all worked fine under
RH8 and 9! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Brian