what mail client to you recomend? - Questions

This is a discussion on what mail client to you recomend? - Questions ; Hi all. I used to use slypheed back in the day, then switched to web based server... which I'm tired of and would like to switch back. What is the best mail client out there right now? thanks,,,...

  1. what mail client to you recomend?

    Hi all.

    I used to use slypheed back in the day, then switched to web based
    server... which I'm tired of and would like to switch back.

    What is the best mail client out there right now?

    thanks,,,

  2. Re: what mail client to you recomend?

    slackwho? wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > I used to use slypheed back in the day, then switched to web based
    > server... which I'm tired of and would like to switch back.
    >
    > What is the best mail client out there right now?
    >
    > thanks,,,

    For graphical-based clients I think KMail(KDE) is the best; for text based
    clients I like Pine.
    --

    Best regards,
    --James Thayer

  3. Re: what mail client to you recomend?

    James Thayer wrote in message news:...
    > slackwho? wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all.
    > >
    > > I used to use slypheed back in the day, then switched to web based
    > > server... which I'm tired of and would like to switch back.
    > >
    > > What is the best mail client out there right now?
    > >
    > > thanks,,,

    > For graphical-based clients I think KMail(KDE) is the best; for text based
    > clients I like Pine.

    Other GUI are Thunderbird and Evolution.
    SS

  4. Re: what mail client to you recomend?

    saurya_s@hotmail.com (saurya_s) wrote in message news:...
    > James Thayer wrote in message news:...
    > > slackwho? wrote:
    > >
    > > > Hi all.
    > > >
    > > > I used to use slypheed back in the day, then switched to web based
    > > > server... which I'm tired of and would like to switch back.
    > > >
    > > > What is the best mail client out there right now?
    > > >
    > > > thanks,,,

    > > For graphical-based clients I think KMail(KDE) is the best; for text based
    > > clients I like Pine.

    > Other GUI are Thunderbird and Evolution.
    > SS

    And for web-based Squirrel Mail is good.

+ Reply to Thread