Linux on VxWorks ? - Questions

This is a discussion on Linux on VxWorks ? - Questions ; I have a software radio application that runs on Linux, but must ship on VxWorks. Can I run Linux on top of VxWorks, perhaps as a separate task ? Thanks in advance, Bob Beck beck@assurtech.com...

  1. Linux on VxWorks ?

    I have a software radio application that runs on Linux, but
    must ship on VxWorks. Can I run Linux on top of VxWorks,
    perhaps as a separate task ?

    Thanks in advance,
    Bob Beck
    beck@assurtech.com

  2. Re: Linux on VxWorks ?

    beck@assurtech.com (Bob Beck) wrote in message news:<57446572.0401120807.47507c94@posting.google.com>...
    > I have a software radio application that runs on Linux, but
    > must ship on VxWorks. Can I run Linux on top of VxWorks,
    > perhaps as a separate task ?

    Your only option (that I'm aware of) is to port the application to
    Vxworks. I'm not aware of any tool to let you do what you say. I've
    gone the other way and ported vxworks applications to an embedded
    Linux target.

    Have fun!

    Rick

+ Reply to Thread