Dell D500 Linux dial up - Questions

This is a discussion on Dell D500 Linux dial up - Questions ; I have a Dell Latitude D500 (recently bought) and haven't figuered out how to use it to dial up the network ( such as AOL and/or ATT worldnet service) Does anyone know how to do it? Also, i haven't been ...

  1. Dell D500 Linux dial up

    I have a Dell Latitude D500 (recently bought) and haven't figuered out
    how to use it to dial up the network ( such as AOL and/or ATT worldnet
    service)

    Does anyone know how to do it?

    Also, i haven't been able to set the graphics mode to the correct
    resolution.
    It is working on a terrible 800x768 pixels mode. Intel sites say that
    I need to download extreme graphics driver, which I did, but it does
    not
    seem to help.

    Thanks.

    Hubert

  2. Re: Dell D500 Linux dial up

    Just do this search:
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ude+d500+linux

    You get mucho hits and howto's.

    JC

    > Does anyone know how to do it?
    >
    > Also, i haven't been able to set the graphics mode to the correct
    > resolution.
    > It is working on a terrible 800x768 pixels mode. Intel sites say that
    > I need to download extreme graphics driver, which I did, but it does
    > not
    > seem to help.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Hubert