Hi, I am having response time problems with a USB connection to an HP
deskjet 5150. After downloading drivers from HP's website, everything
worked great.

I took my computer to class for a project presentation, now the USB
printer connection is extremely slow. It takes minutes before the
printer is recognized with print manager or any other attempt at
printing. The printing is successful, but just takes so long. I am
using CUPS.

I know this is little information, but any suggestions on how to
troubleshoot USB printer connections would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale Pischke
drpischke@yahoo.com