Knode newbie questions 0.7.2 - Questions

This is a discussion on Knode newbie questions 0.7.2 - Questions ; Sorry if this is a dumb question but after looking through the help and searching about the application I can't figure out a easy way to plonk people. The filtering and scoring seems pretty involved versus just hitting a button ...

  1. Knode newbie questions 0.7.2

    Sorry if this is a dumb question but after looking through the help and
    searching about the application I can't figure out a easy way to plonk
    people. The filtering and scoring seems pretty involved versus just hitting
    a button or two.

    What have I missed?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Knode newbie questions 0.7.2

    Net Resident wrote:

    > Sorry if this is a dumb question but after looking through the help and
    > searching about the application I can't figure out a easy way to plonk
    > people. The filtering and scoring seems pretty involved versus just
    > hitting a button or two.

    You need to configure a filter to remove posts with a lower score and then
    use that filter when viewing the group (and of course CTRL+L does the
    plonking)

    --
    "A witty saying proves nothing."
    -- Voltaire