Panasonic 150-FP on Linux (Mandrake) - Questions

This is a discussion on Panasonic 150-FP on Linux (Mandrake) - Questions ; Has anybody heard of a Panasonic Workio 150-FP MFC working under linux. I only need the print fuction to work, although the faxing would be handy it is not essential. Help would be appreciated. Matt...

  1. Panasonic 150-FP on Linux (Mandrake)

    Has anybody heard of a Panasonic Workio 150-FP MFC working under linux. I
    only need the print fuction to work, although the faxing would be handy it
    is not essential.

    Help would be appreciated.

    Matt

  2. Re: Panasonic 150-FP on Linux (Mandrake)

    "CarmoversITAdmin" wrote in message
    > Has anybody heard of a Panasonic Workio 150-FP MFC working under linux. I
    > only need the print fuction to work, although the faxing would be handy it
    > is not essential.

    These multifunction things are all winprinters, winscanners..

    difficult protocols, that linux coders dont bother with.

    > Help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Matt

+ Reply to Thread