Hi

I am thinking of buying a Dell 4600C desktop with the configuration
pasted below. I would like to put a dual boot (win xp home + linux
redhat 7.2 - may be a little old but I have it on CDs) capability
later, so I want to make sure my hardware is linux supported. Any
feedback on whether the following hardware would work fine with redhat
7.2 would be greatly appreciated:

Dell Dimension 4600C:
Pentium® 4 Processor at 2.66GHz w/533MHz front side bus/ 512K L2 Cache
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Memory: 256MB Dual Channel shared DDR SDRAM at 333MHz (2x128M)
Hard Drive: 80GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive
Floppy Drive: External USB 3.5 in Floppy Drive
CD or DVD Drive: 24X CD-RW/ DVD Combo Drive
Keyboards: Dell® Quietkey® Keyboard
Mouse: Dell® 2-button scroll mouse
Monitors: 17 in E171FPb Flat Panel Display
Video Cards: 64MB DDR NVIDIA GeForce4 MX™ Graphics Card with TV-Out
and DVI
Sound Card: Integrated 5.1 Channel Audio
Speakers: Stereo Speakers
Modem: 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem DFAX [313-1943] 14
Network Interface: Integrated 10/100 Ethernet

Thanks,

-Prashant