Mozilla becomes annoying (text zoom) - Questions

This is a discussion on Mozilla becomes annoying (text zoom) - Questions ; When I start mozilla and enter some page, the text is really so small. So I've got to Ctrl + "+" to zoom in, but still it will appear different from the normal zoom. I've noticed that the same happens ...

  1. Mozilla becomes annoying (text zoom)

    When I start mozilla and enter some page, the text is really so small.
    So I've got to Ctrl + "+" to zoom in, but still it will appear
    different from the normal zoom. I've noticed that the same happens
    with Galeon too, so there isn't really a matter of choice here.

    And it really is annoying doing Ctrl + "+" all the time (when I open
    mozilla), and I am absolutely sure that isn't meant to be so.

    Is there a way of dealing with this?

  2. Re: Mozilla becomes annoying (text zoom)

    On 28 Dec 2003 23:17:49 -0800, cmad_x@yahoo.com (Chris Mantoulidis) wrote:

    > When I start mozilla and enter some page, the text is really so small.
    > So I've got to Ctrl + "+" to zoom in, but still it will appear
    > different from the normal zoom. I've noticed that the same happens
    > with Galeon too, so there isn't really a matter of choice here.
    >
    > And it really is annoying doing Ctrl + "+" all the time (when I open
    > mozilla), and I am absolutely sure that isn't meant to be so.
    >
    > Is there a way of dealing with this?

    .... edit->preferences->appearance->fonts ?!?!?

    Would you mind terribly much if I asked you to take
    your silly-assed problem down the hall?

  3. Re: Mozilla becomes annoying (text zoom)

    mjt wrote:

    >On 28 Dec 2003 23:17:49 -0800, cmad_x@yahoo.com (Chris Mantoulidis) wrote:
    >

    >>When I start mozilla and enter some page, the text is really so small.
    >>So I've got to Ctrl + "+" to zoom in, but still it will appear
    >>different from the normal zoom. I've noticed that the same happens
    >>with Galeon too, so there isn't really a matter of choice here.
    >>
    >>And it really is annoying doing Ctrl + "+" all the time (when I open
    >>mozilla), and I am absolutely sure that isn't meant to be so.
    >>
    >>Is there a way of dealing with this?
    >>

    >... edit->preferences->appearance->fonts ?!?!?

    Edit->preferences->appearance->Minimum font size = 10

+ Reply to Thread