sorry for test posting - Questions

This is a discussion on sorry for test posting - Questions ; just want to know I can post to this newsgroup -- Tetsuji Rai (in Tokyo) aka AF-One (Athlete's Foot-One) Born to be the luckiest guy in the world! May the Force be with me! http://www.geocities.com/tetsuji_rai http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/f...edback&id=1855 fax: 1-516-706-0320...

  1. sorry for test posting

    just want to know I can post to this newsgroup
    --
    Tetsuji Rai (in Tokyo) aka AF-One (Athlete's Foot-One)
    Born to be the luckiest guy in the world! May the Force be with me!
    http://www.geocities.com/tetsuji_rai
    http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/f...edback&id=1855
    fax: 1-516-706-0320

  2. Re: sorry for test posting

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:17:26 GMT, Tetsuji Rai wrote:

    > just want to know I can post to this newsgroup

    .... test failed, you cant post

    While your friend holds you affectionately by both your hands you
    are safe, for you can watch both of his. "The Devil's Dictionary"

+ Reply to Thread