Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600 - Questions

This is a discussion on Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600 - Questions ; Has anyone had any luck getting the drivers to fully work for this card on redhat 9? Hardware 3D acceleration and all? I have followed their instructions to the letter (I think, I am a noob after all) multiple times, ...

  1. Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600

    Has anyone had any luck getting the drivers to fully work for this card
    on redhat 9? Hardware 3D acceleration and all? I have followed their
    instructions to the letter (I think, I am a noob after all) multiple
    times, and have yet to get their driver to run, let alone been able to
    activate hardware 3D acceleration.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 06:24:02 GMT, Silent Bob wrote:

    > Has anyone had any luck getting the drivers to fully work for this card
    > on redhat 9? Hardware 3D acceleration and all? I have followed their

    .... dont multi-post

    http://www.rage3d.com/content/articl...Linux_ATI.html

    User n.: A programmer who will believe anything you tell him.

  3. Re: Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600

    mjt wrote:
    > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 06:24:02 GMT, Silent Bob wrote:
    >

    >>Has anyone had any luck getting the drivers to fully work for this card
    >>on redhat 9? Hardware 3D acceleration and all? I have followed their

    > ... dont multi-post
    >
    > http://www.rage3d.com/content/articl...Linux_ATI.html

    Please forgive the multi-post, I didn't think it qualified if it was on
    different groups. And when there was nothing after ...well, I don't know
    how long, but it was a while on the one I posted, I figured I'd hit them
    all, and maybe someone would see one of them. Apparently you saw them all.
    Thanks for the help though.

+ Reply to Thread