Kmail rich text - Questions

This is a discussion on Kmail rich text - Questions ; I couldn't figure out how to format my out going emails in HTML. Is kmail capable of this? I could view em but it turns to plai text when I hit reply or click new. does it let you modify ...

  1. Kmail rich text

    I couldn't figure out how to format my out going emails in HTML.
    Is kmail capable of this? I could view em but it turns to plai text when I
    hit reply or click new.
    does it let you modify the source as well
    thanks

    steve

    ps. i then tried to use open.office/web but I didn't know how to represent
    the
    link; to use an external editor.

  2. Re: Kmail rich text

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:16:06 +0000, StvyLife wrote:

    > I couldn't figure out how to format my out going emails in HTML.
    > Is kmail capable of this? I could view em but it turns to plai text when I
    > hit reply or click new.
    > does it let you modify the source as well
    > thanks

    Html mail that I get goes straight to my trash file. daveA

    --
    When you've dug yourself into a hole, the first thing you should
    do is not to call for more shovels, but to *stop digging*.

+ Reply to Thread