I have slackware 9.1's mysql (Ver 4.0.15) working as expected except...
According to the manual ver. 4 and can use REVOKE ALL PRIVILEGES,GRANT
FROM followed by DROP USER . Neither of these are
accepted by my mysql which I have tested with mysql user, built table in
test, INSERTed, ALTERed, DROPped TABLE, etc.
Has anyone else experienced this. I did try to use the pre 4 approach
and the DELETE command was accepted but cant tell that anything happened
as a result.
Sorry if this is the wrong venue for this query, but mysql groups I
examined
seem to have more junk for sale than any help.
Razzle