need help desciding what linux flavor to settle with - Questions

This is a discussion on need help desciding what linux flavor to settle with - Questions ; I was trying to choose between suse 9.0 and mandrix and now I hear of knoppix 3.3? How do they relate to each other? Is the there any site which show them by ranking. How easy is to switch from ...

  1. need help desciding what linux flavor to settle with

    I was trying to choose between suse 9.0 and mandrix
    and now I hear of knoppix 3.3?

    How do they relate to each other?
    Is the there any site which show them by ranking.

    How easy is to switch from one to another ( to have to do a clean install
    everytime?)

    thanks

    stEV

  2. Re: need help desciding what linux flavor to settle with

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:07:53 GMT, "StvyLife" wrote:

    > How do they relate to each other?
    > Is the there any site which show them by ranking.

    .... http://www.distrowatch.com

    - Mark Twain

  3. Re: need help desciding what linux flavor to settle with

    I get thanks
    did some reading up.

    "StvyLife" wrote in message
    news:JkbDb.4867$Pg1.776@newsread1.news.pas.earthli nk.net...
    > I was trying to choose between suse 9.0 and mandrix
    > and now I hear of knoppix 3.3?
    >
    > How do they relate to each other?
    > Is the there any site which show them by ranking.
    >
    > How easy is to switch from one to another ( to have to do a clean install
    > everytime?)
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > stEV

+ Reply to Thread