v.92 modem - Questions

This is a discussion on v.92 modem - Questions ; Anyone know of software that will utilize my v.92 modem. For example, notify me if someone is calling while I'm dialed into my isp? Thanks S...

  1. v.92 modem

    Anyone know of software that will utilize my v.92 modem. For example,
    notify me if someone is calling while I'm dialed into my isp?

    Thanks

  2. Re: v.92 modem

    newsan.2003.12.12.14.14.43.587839@earthlink.net

    http://qtphone.sourceforge.net/

    --
    use hotmail for any email replies

  3. Re: v.92 modem

    I downloaded it and contacted the author (couldn't get it installed). He
    said that very few of the program's features were activated and the
    project itself was inactive at this time.

    Any other suggestions.

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:19:33 -0800, ynotssor wrote:

    > "SL" wrote in message
    > newsan.2003.12.12.14.14.43.587839@earthlink.net
    >
    >> Anyone know of software that will utilize my v.92 modem. For example,
    >> notify me if someone is calling while I'm dialed into my isp?

    > http://qtphone.sourceforge.net/

+ Reply to Thread