My experiences trying to leverage the power of Linux in the enterprise - Questions

This is a discussion on My experiences trying to leverage the power of Linux in the enterprise - Questions ; On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:33:27 -0800, Maurits van de Kamp wrote: > Kadaitcha Man wrote: > > >> Get ****ed. I do as I please. If you don't like that, stiff ****ing >> **** for you. > > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 106 of 106

  1. Re: My experiences trying to leverage the power of Linux in the enterprise

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:33:27 -0800, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >

    >> Get ****ed. I do as I please. If you don't like that, stiff ****ing
    >> **** for you.

    > Does anybody need more proof that Windows makes stupid?

    ROFLMAO :-)

  2. Re: My experiences trying to leverage the power of Linux in the enterprise

    begin In , on 12/10/2003
    at 01:33 PM, Maurits van de Kamp
    said:

    >Does anybody need more proof that Windows makes stupid?

    Sorry, but "Post hoc, ergo propter hoc" is not a valid proof. But I'm
    not really concerned with how s/h/it got that way; s/h/it is in my
    twit list and I'm content to let others worry about the Darwinian
    origins of the specious.

    Unsolicited bulk E-mail will be subject to legal action. I reserve
    the right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.

    Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me. Do
    not reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

  3. Re: My experiences trying to leverage the power of Linux in the enterprise

    Im starting my activities in Linux operational system, but in a
    firist impression, I think so this is a powerfull toolbox to servers
    and desktop, if the users can understand your language.

    Sincerily,

    Mc.Eagle

  4. Re: My experiences trying to leverage the power of Linux in the enterprise

    Mc.Eagle wrote:
    > Im starting my activities in Linux operational system, but in a
    > firist impression, I think so this is a powerfull toolbox to servers
    > and desktop, if the users can understand your language.
    >
    > Sincerily,
    >
    > Mc.Eagle

    Mr Mc Eagle,

    Word to your mother.

    We speak using the tongue clicks of the Sung! tribe of central africa.

    Olduvai Gorge was the origins of our Colonel -- Right Brigadier Chief
    Umasta Milhaus ( click! click/soft-click)

  5. Re: My experiences trying to leverage the power of Linux in the enterprise

    Mc.Eagle wrote:
    > Im starting my activities in Linux operational system, but in a
    > firist impression, I think so this is a powerfull toolbox to servers
    > and desktop, if the users can understand your language.
    >
    > Sincerily,

    What if nobody understand yours?

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou wharfing, echoing, gluteal guzzler whelming dung ball.

  6. Re: My experiences trying to leverage the power of Linux in the enterprise

    ten@knilhtrae.oliabaj wrote:
    > Mc.Eagle wrote:
    >> Im starting my activities in Linux operational system, but in a
    >> firist impression, I think so this is a powerfull toolbox to servers
    >> and desktop, if the users can understand your language.
    >>
    >> Sincerily,
    >>
    >> Mc.Eagle

    > Mr Mc Eagle,
    >
    > Word to your mother.
    >
    > We speak using the tongue clicks of the Sung! tribe of central africa.
    >
    > Olduvai Gorge was the origins of our Colonel -- Right Brigadier Chief
    > Umasta Milhaus ( click! click/soft-click)

    Try typing that with a cleft pallate or a hare lip.

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou roving, admonishing, ablutionary fairy floss forswearing ferret.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6