Installing a screensaver - Mandrake 9.2 - Questions

This is a discussion on Installing a screensaver - Mandrake 9.2 - Questions ; I have recently converted my WXPPro laptop into a Linux Mandrake 9.2 machine. I have noticed that there are no screensavers installed. So I went to the internet and found some but I have no idea how to install them. ...

  1. Installing a screensaver - Mandrake 9.2

    I have recently converted my WXPPro laptop into a Linux Mandrake 9.2
    machine. I have noticed that there are no screensavers installed. So I went
    to the internet and found some but I have no idea how to install them. It
    seems that there is no installation executable as in windows to automate the
    installation. Any suggestions, links, etc. is very appreciated. Thanks.

  2. Re: Installing a screensaver - Mandrake 9.2

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:50:29 -0600
    "JE" wrote:

    > I have recently converted my WXPPro laptop into a Linux Mandrake 9.2
    > machine. I have noticed that there are no screensavers installed. So I
    > went to the internet and found some but I have no idea how to install
    > them. It seems that there is no installation executable as in windows
    > to automate the installation. Any suggestions, links, etc. is very
    > appreciated. Thanks.

    ....GOOGLE...anyways, do you have xscreensaver, or just the screensavers?

+ Reply to Thread