My Jserv error logs are filled with these errors

ApacheJServ/1.1.2: Exception creating the server socket:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
ApacheJServ/1.1.2: Exception creating the server socket:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
ApacheJServ/1.1.2: Exception creating the server socket:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
ApacheJServ/1.1.2: Exception creating the server socket:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
ApacheJServ/1.1.2: Exception creating the server socket:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
ApacheJServ/1.1.2: Exception creating the server socket:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
ApacheJServ/1.1.2: Exception creating the server socket:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use

WHat do they mean and how do I stop them. My server is scheduled to
start at 12:00 in the night everyday...but, the destroy methods in
java donot get called only because of these errors. I have a client
side software which makes socket connections to the server just for
your information...but, although there are only 10-12 clients
connected.

this command :

netstat -na | grep 127.0.0.1 shows about 746 connections?

Amit