Looking for linux simulation program - Questions

This is a discussion on Looking for linux simulation program - Questions ; I want to study linux and I have a PC that runs windows 98. I 've heard that there are simulation programs that help you study. How can I download one of them for free? Thanks in advance Xrysa...

  1. Looking for linux simulation program

    I want to study linux and I have a PC that runs windows 98. I 've heard that
    there are simulation programs that help you study.
    How can I download one of them for free?

    Thanks in advance

    Xrysa

  2. Re: Looking for linux simulation program

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:51:13 +0300, Chrysoula Poli typed:

    > I want to study linux and I have a PC that runs windows 98. I 've heard
    > that there are simulation programs that help you study. How can I
    > download one of them for free?

    Does your PC boot from the CD, if yes then download and burn a copy of the
    Knoppix Live Linux CD, no simulation needed.

    http://www.knoppix.net/

    --
    SCO + RICO Act = Justice

    Hi! I'm a .sig virus! Copy me to your .sig!

  3. Re: Looking for linux simulation program

    Chrysoula Poli wrote:
    > I want to study linux and I have a PC that runs windows 98. I 've heard that
    > there are simulation programs that help you study.
    > How can I download one of them for free?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Xrysa

    You can also try VMWare. This software can emulate a whole PC. You can
    Install Linux in VMWare which is running on you Win98 machine. You can
    get a trial on www.vmware.com

+ Reply to Thread