im trying to install a linux system on a machine with only a usb
keyboard/mouse, all of the hardware has linux drivers but, the usb keyboard
mouse problem has kept me from even reinstalling an ms operating system, since
the only prudently available one is win98. ive tried a couple umdos loadlin
distros... the crappy non functional dragon linux distro allows me to at the
very least login, with a usb mouse/keyboard combo, but zipslack doesnt, and its
the only loadlin distro that has ever worked for me otherwise. Id write the
disk to 0's and install a linux distro if i was sure i could use the esentially
nessesary usb mouse/keyboard... but im not, any suggestions?