Tivo programs - Questions

This is a discussion on Tivo programs - Questions ; Good day all I was wondering if anyone in here might have heard of any GNU Tivo type programs? I was told there was one great program out there, but I am not sure what it was called so I ...

  1. Tivo programs

    Good day all I was wondering if anyone in here might have heard of any
    GNU Tivo type programs? I was told there was one great program out
    there, but I am not sure what it was called so I figured I would give
    you guys a buzz and see what turns up.

    Thanks
    -Stephen

  2. Re: Tivo programs

    Hi Steven,

    Try looking up MythTV and Freevo on the net, and perhaps at
    http://freshmeat.net.

    Forrest

    "Steven" wrote in message
    news:89745c06.0309101819.be8ff58@posting.google.co m...
    > Good day all I was wondering if anyone in here might have heard of any
    > GNU Tivo type programs? I was told there was one great program out
    > there, but I am not sure what it was called so I figured I would give
    > you guys a buzz and see what turns up.
    >

    > Thanks
    > -Stephen

+ Reply to Thread