digital slide show - Questions

This is a discussion on digital slide show - Questions ; Does anyone know of a good linux software program that I can use to make a slide show with music from my digital photos? I haven't been able to locate one. Thanks, Al...

  1. digital slide show

    Does anyone know of a good linux software program that I can use to make a
    slide show with music from my digital photos? I haven't been able to
    locate one.

    Thanks, Al

  2. Re: digital slide show

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:51:44 GMT, JH wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a good linux software program that I can use to make a
    > slide show with music from my digital photos? I haven't been able to
    > locate one.
    >
    > Thanks, Al

    I have not used it yet, but there is this tool:

    http://www.vcdimager.org/index.phtml

    which apparently you can control with a makefile generated
    setup to make a VCD of stills

    http://www.vcdimager.org/stillencode/Makefile.stills

    An article about the process is here:

    http://www.vcdimager.org/guides/mpeg_still_images.html