hi,
hope anyone has gone thru this problem & got a way to solve it.
I am using Eclipse (for java) and gedit on kde linux. after sometimes
using those applications (which I do alot of text editing), I think
the window started to get confused: a single click is interpreted as
double click. e.g, when a click on a particular line in the editor, a
word is being selected. I am sure that Netscape users also feel the
same: when they click to focus on the adrress bar to re-edit URL, the
whole line got selected. this annoy me very much since these
applications behave differently for single & double clicks events.
I believe this problem ties to windows event dispatching system. have
anyone ever solve this problem?