BT Internet Login - Questions

This is a discussion on BT Internet Login - Questions ; Hi, OK, the dial up connection works now, but the validation of my password is not working. When I try and access a page I get taken to BTs page which says the logon details are incorrect. The settings are ...

  1. BT Internet Login

    Hi,

    OK, the dial up connection works now, but the validation of my password is
    not working. When I try and access a page I get taken to BTs page which says
    the logon details are incorrect. The settings are the same as in Windows. It
    there something in the dial up settings I am missing. Authentication?

    Thanks,

    Ian

  2. Re: BT Internet Login

    There is no need to make changes to your dial up settings if you already have it working.

    Most likely your password being typed is in the incorrect case. Try both Upper and lower case to make sure that you are not typing it in incorrectly.

    Otherwise please reach out to customer service and get your password reset. You can also try your btinternet login password for a quick check on the yahoo bt portal

+ Reply to Thread