Re: Newbie Question - Questions

This is a discussion on Re: Newbie Question - Questions ; On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:39:12 -0400, Steven Scott wrote: > I am trying to print HTML files from the Linux command line using > RedHat. Does anyone know of a tool that will print these files > properly? I ...

  1. Re: Newbie Question

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:39:12 -0400, Steven Scott wrote:
    > I am trying to print HTML files from the Linux command line using
    > RedHat. Does anyone know of a tool that will print these files
    > properly? I have been able to do the same thing on Windows using
    > RUN32DLL, but I want to do this from a linux computer.

    man lynx

    search for "print"

    hth, armin

    --
    life, the universe and everything
    www.dtch.org

  2. Re: Newbie Question

    Thanks for the response, but I am trying to print from a command line
    without user intervention. I also need to print the graphics etc...