INPUT MINPUT case sensitive - Protocols

This is a discussion on INPUT MINPUT case sensitive - Protocols ; Hello all, I've been unable to find in the site how to write a INPUT or MINPUT waiting for a given CASE SENSITVE pattern. Thanks for help, Laurent...

  1. INPUT MINPUT case sensitive

    Hello all,

    I've been unable to find in the site how to write a INPUT or MINPUT
    waiting for a given CASE SENSITVE pattern.

    Thanks for help, Laurent

  2. Re: INPUT MINPUT case sensitive

    On Mar 25, 9:49 am, "mortier" wrote:

    > I've been unable to find in the site how to write a INPUT or MINPUT
    > waiting for a given CASE SENSITVE pattern.

    SET CASE ON

    --
    (for email use this address please - you can figure it out)

    Mark Sapiro msapiro at value net Any clod can have the facts;
    San Francisco Bay Area, California having opinions is an art. -
    C. McCabe, The Fearless Spectator

+ Reply to Thread