How many licenses? - Protocols

This is a discussion on How many licenses? - Protocols ; Hello from South Texas: I think I intuitively know the answer to this....but: If I'm transferring data from 3 distant servers to one target server using Kermit 95, how many licenses do I need? 3 or 4? Thank you, John ...

  1. How many licenses?

    Hello from South Texas:

    I think I intuitively know the answer to this....but:

    If I'm transferring data from 3 distant servers to one target server
    using Kermit 95, how many licenses do I need? 3 or 4?

    Thank you,

    John T.
    San Antonio, Texas USA

  2. Re: How many licenses?

    You need one license per machine that Kermit 95 is installed on.

    texasredleg@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello from South Texas:
    >
    > I think I intuitively know the answer to this....but:
    >
    > If I'm transferring data from 3 distant servers to one target server
    > using Kermit 95, how many licenses do I need? 3 or 4?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > John T.
    > San Antonio, Texas USA

+ Reply to Thread