    wake up a person) when the robot calls the terminal ?

    Thank you very much, Laurent

  2. Re: ringing

    On 2006-11-19, mortier wrote:
    : I'm a beginner as a kermit user so my question may be already answered
    : in the FAQ but I could find it.
    :
    : I use kermit to communicate with a sea robot by iridium phone. How to
    : make my terminal ringing (an audible ring lasting for while in order to
    : wake up a person) when the robot calls the terminal ?
    :
    So you have a Kermit script running on your computer, and this script
    contains an ANSWER command?

    You could do something like this:

    set ask-timer 2
    if success {