    I currently use K95 2.1.3

    - Scott

  2. Re: list of built in macros?

    On 2006-11-07, Scott Caissie wrote:
    : Simple question. Is there a list of built in macros which can be configured?
    : ON_EXIT, and ON_UNKNOWN_ERROR are the types that I'm referring to.
    : I currently use K95 2.1.3
    :
    If you start Kermit 95 or C-Kermit in such a way that it does not
    execute its initialization file (e.g. "kermit -Y") and then type
    "do ?" at the prompt, you'll get a list of the predefined macros, which
    are:

    cautious fatal manual
    fast ibm-linemode robust

    The ON_blah macros are not predefined, but their names are "well known",
    such that if a given event occurs, and the corresponding macro is defined,
    it is executed automatically. At present, these are:

    Name: When executed:
    ON_CD whenever a CD command is given
    ON_CLOSE any time a connection is closed
    ON_CTRLC upon Ctrl-C (interruption from keyboard)
    ON_EXIT when Kermit exits
    ON_LOGOUT upon logout (Internet Kermit Service only)
    ON_OPEN any time a connection is opened
    ON_UNKNOWN_COMMAND whenever an unknown top-level command is given

    - Frank

+ Reply to Thread