Cannot su to root - Protocols

This is a discussion on Cannot su to root - Protocols ; Hi all: Im trying su to root in this unix account without success. Can you help me ? VAX1 ty sm.com set host 171.20.10.15 input 3 login: output schwarz\13 input 3 password output sun123\13 input 3 $ output pwd\13 ...

  1. Cannot su to root

    Hi all:
    Im trying su to root in this unix account without success. Can you
    help me ?

    VAX1 ty sm.com
    set host 171.20.10.15
    input 3 login:
    output schwarz\13
    input 3 password
    output sun123\13
    input 3 $
    output pwd\13
    input 3 $
    output su\13
    input 3 Password
    if fail stop 1 erro
    output sun321\13
    input 3 #
    if fail stop 1 erro
    output who -a\13
    input 3 #
    output 3 ls\13
    close
    exit
    VAX1
    VAX1 kermit sm.com
    login: schwarz
    Password:
    Last login: Mon Jul 10 21:01:01 from vax1.corp.com
    $ pwd
    /export/home/users/schwarz
    $ su
    Password:

    VAX1

    I can login in schwarz account, but I cant su to root...

  2. Re: Cannot su to root

    Please discart this message. Problem solved...
    I used "learn on" kermit command and I got what I wanted...

    contracer11@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all:
    > Im trying su to root in this unix account without success. Can you
    > help me ?
    >

    > VAX1 ty sm.com
    > set host 171.20.10.15
    > input 3 login:
    > output schwarz\13
    > input 3 password
    > output sun123\13
    > input 3 $
    > output pwd\13
    > input 3 $
    > output su\13
    > input 3 Password
    > if fail stop 1 erro
    > output sun321\13
    > input 3 #
    > if fail stop 1 erro
    > output who -a\13
    > input 3 #
    > output 3 ls\13
    > close
    > exit
    > VAX1
    > VAX1 kermit sm.com
    > login: schwarz
    > Password:
    > Last login: Mon Jul 10 21:01:01 from vax1.corp.com
    > $ pwd
    > /export/home/users/schwarz
    > $ su
    > Password:
    >
    > VAX1
    >

    > I can login in schwarz account, but I cant su to root...

+ Reply to Thread