reverse dns lookup message... - Protocols

This is a discussion on reverse dns lookup message... - Protocols ; Could you tell me why I canīt connect to this host using kermit with a file ? Iīm trying connect to a solaris system from a vax/vms system: VAX1 >> kermit sm.com DNS Lookup... Trying 171.10.2.15... Reverse DNS Lookup... Failed. ...

  1. reverse dns lookup message...

    Could you tell me why I canīt connect to this host using kermit with a
    file ?
    Iīm trying connect to a solaris system from a vax/vms system:

    VAX1 >> kermit sm.com
    DNS Lookup... Trying 171.10.2.15... Reverse DNS Lookup... Failed.

    Connecting to host xxxxxx.xxxxx.corp:23
    Escape character: Ctrl-\ (ASCII 28, FS): enabled
    Type the escape character followed by C to get back,
    or followed by ? to see other options.
    Authorized Use Only

    login:

    control_D

    VAX1 >> ty sm.com
    telnet 171.10.2.15
    input 3 login:
    output schwarz\13
    input 1 password
    output sun123\13
    input 1 #
    output pwd\13
    close
    exit
    close
    exit

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: reverse dns lookup message...

    contracer11@gmail.com wrote:
    > Could you tell me why I canīt connect to this host using kermit with a
    > file ?
    > Iīm trying connect to a solaris system from a vax/vms system:
    >

    > VAX1 >> kermit sm.com
    > DNS Lookup... Trying 171.10.2.15... Reverse DNS Lookup... Failed.
    >
    > Connecting to host xxxxxx.xxxxx.corp:23
    > Escape character: Ctrl-\ (ASCII 28, FS): enabled
    > Type the escape character followed by C to get back,
    > or followed by ? to see other options.
    > Authorized Use Only
    >

    > login:
    >
    > control_D
    >
    > VAX1 >> ty sm.com
    > telnet 171.10.2.15
    > input 3 login:
    > output schwarz\13
    > input 1 password
    > output sun123\13
    > input 1 #
    > output pwd\13
    > close
    > exit
    > close
    > exit
    >

    > Thanks in advance.

    Please, discart this message - problem solved.

+ Reply to Thread