    (.ksc) ?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Vim syntax file for Kermit scripts?

    On 2005-10-10, tomviolin wrote:
    : Does anyone know if there exists a Vim syntax file for Kermit scripts
    : (.ksc) ?
    :
    No, there is only one scripting syntax, the one that's built in to Kermit
    and that is described here:

    http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ckscripts.html

    People are always asking for Perl, Tcl, Python, VB and who knows what else,
    but Kermit is intended to be self-contained and consistent across many
    platforms, and across time and space.

    - Frank

  3. Re: Vim syntax file for Kermit scripts?

    tomviolin wrote:

    > Does anyone know if there exists a Vim syntax file for Kermit scripts
    > (.ksc) ?
    >
    > Thanks!

    I am not aware of any VIM configuration that allows VIM to validate
    the syntax of Kermit SCript files. If you decide to create one,
    please submit it to kermit-support@columbia.edu for inclusion in the
    Scripting section of the Kermit Project web site.

    --
    -----------------

  4. Re: Vim syntax file for Kermit scripts?

    I believe the author is merely asking if there exists a kermit.vim syntax
    hilighting
    file for use with vim, rather than a change / customization of the scripting
    language.

    I have made a couple of stabs at such a beast, because my kermit scripts
    tend to
    be behemoths which require infrequent but pressure packed editing, but have
    never
    been willing to invest the brain cells in deciphering vim's cryptic values
    to be able to properly
    handle how to provide syntax highlighting for the kermit scripting language.

+ Reply to Thread