telnet CPC - Protocols

This is a discussion on telnet CPC - Protocols ; I need to use Kermit to connect to a RFC2217-compliant CPC server (telnetcpcd to be exact) and I don't know how to invoke the CPC telnet option. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks....

  1. telnet CPC

    I need to use Kermit to connect to a RFC2217-compliant CPC server
    (telnetcpcd to be exact) and I don't know how to invoke the CPC telnet
    option. Can anyone help me out here?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: telnet CPC

    TomViolin wrote:
    > I need to use Kermit to connect to a RFC2217-compliant CPC server
    > (telnetcpcd to be exact) and I don't know how to invoke the CPC telnet
    > option. Can anyone help me out here?
    >
    > Thanks.

    The Telnet Comm Port Control option is on by default.

    Jeffrey Altman
    Secure Endpoints Inc.

+ Reply to Thread