Is anyone aware of a TrueType font that provides a true match for the VT100
character set, including the special characters and line drawing set?
Failing that, is there somewhere that Kermit-95 documents exactly which
characters (ASCII codes) it displays when the host computer is sending it
characters in VT100 DEC-Special mode? (The idea would be that I might play
with a font editor to design the needed characters and attach them to a
public domain font.) While the Everson Mono Terminal font that comes with
Kermit-95 has reasonable equivalents for many of the special characters,
they are not identical. I'd like to have the original HT, CR, FF, and
similar characters displaying from my editor while running Kermit-95.

--
Kelvin Smith
remove "1111" from address for email