Kermit across windows networks - Protocols

This is a discussion on Kermit across windows networks - Protocols ; Hi, We use kermit (95 and C-) exclusively across serial and modem connections at the moment. Can you point me to some sample scripts or tutorials on using kermit to work transferring files on a TCP/IP / NETBIOS network. Thanks ...

  1. Kermit across windows networks

    Hi,

    We use kermit (95 and C-) exclusively across serial and modem connections at the
    moment. Can you point me to some sample scripts or tutorials on using kermit to
    work transferring files on a TCP/IP / NETBIOS network.

    Thanks

    -Rob
    robatwork at mail dot com

  2. Re: Kermit across windows networks

    See http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ckscripts.html and
    http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/studies.html

    --
    Mark Sapiro msapiro at value net The highway is for gamblers,