Hi,

Is it possible to run the iksd service as a pure telnet service replacement, to
be accessed from vanilla telnet clients?
I'm interested in this pruely for my own work computer, to be accessed only by
me.

How do I give access to shell commands for authenticated users?

Commands I've figured out so far are:
SET IKS ANONYMOUS LOGINS OFF
SET SYSLOG LOGIN FILE-CREATE FILE-ACCESS COMMANDS
SET IKS XFERLOG ON
SET IKS DEFAULT-DOMAIN mydomain
SET IKS TIMEOUT 3600

It's reading all kinds of scripts when I log on.
Can I, and should I restrict it from reading all those ini-files and only use
iksd.ksc?
---8<---
EXECUTING STANDARD K95 INITIALIZATION FILE:
C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Kermit 95/k95.ini
EXECUTING SITE CUSTOMIZATION FILE:
C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Kermit 95/k95site.ini
EXECUTING SAMPLE CUSTOMIZATION FILE:
C:/Documents and Settings/myself/Application Data/Kermit 95/K95CUSTOM.INI
---8<---