Kermit V 8.0.200 - Protocols

This is a discussion on Kermit V 8.0.200 - Protocols ; Hi whenever I try to do a lcd in a ftp script to get local direcory I get the error -- ?Not a command or macro name: "lcd" is there a bug in 8.0.200 ? how do I get around ...

  1. Kermit V 8.0.200

    Hi

    whenever I try to do a lcd in a ftp script to get local direcory I get
    the error -- ?Not a command or macro name: "lcd"

    is there a bug in 8.0.200 ?

    how do I get around it ?

    thanks

  2. Re: Kermit V 8.0.200

    Well there might be possibility that, you left some blank spaces at the
    beginning of the "lcd" command .
    Make sure that there are no leading blank spaces.
    One tends to do that as a part of indention, which might be the problem
    ..
    Vikrant

  3. Re: Kermit V 8.0.200

    On 2005-06-02, coleas wrote:
    : whenever I try to do a lcd in a ftp script to get local direcory I get
    : the error -- ?Not a command or macro name: "lcd"
    :
    : is there a bug in 8.0.200 ?
    :
    No, the L-commands (LCD, LDIR, LDEL, etc) were added after 8.0.200 was
    released. They are available in 8.0.201 (July 2002) and later. The
    current version is 8.0.211:

    http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ckermit.html

    - Frank

+ Reply to Thread