Kermit compile options - Protocols

This is a discussion on Kermit compile options - Protocols ; I am attempting to migrate kermit from one server to another. I wanted to compile the latest version, but I want to make sure I use the same compile options. Is there a way to list the way kermit was ...

  1. Kermit compile options

    I am attempting to migrate kermit from one server to another. I wanted
    to compile the latest version, but I want to make sure I use the same
    compile options. Is there a way to list the way kermit was configured?

    Thanks,
    Katie

  2. Re: Kermit compile options

    Kat wrote:
    > I am attempting to migrate kermit from one server to another. I wanted
    > to compile the latest version, but I want to make sure I use the same
    > compile options. Is there a way to list the way kermit was configured?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Katie

    SHOW FEATURES

    --