SSL with Solaris 9 - Protocols

This is a discussion on SSL with Solaris 9 - Protocols ; When I compile with the following command: make solaris2xg+openssl+zlib+pam+shadow I get a successful compile. However, when I go into Kermit and do a check ssl I get the following: ssl/tls not available Any thoughts? Thanks, Randall...

  1. SSL with Solaris 9

    When I compile with the following command:

    make solaris2xg+openssl+zlib+pam+shadow

    I get a successful compile.

    However, when I go into Kermit and do a check ssl I get the following:

    ssl/tls not available

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks,
    Randall

  2. Re: SSL with Solaris 9

    The most likely cause is that you are not executing the
    binary that you just built.

    The SHOW FEATURES output will include the compilation
    time of the ckuus5.o module as well as an indication
    of which features you have compiled into the program.

    Jeffrey Altman

    --