    other use? Are there any control/commands that can be sent down the
    serial line from the client to exit the kermit server session.

  2. Re: Shutdown of kermit server

    On 2004-07-02, Graham Morris wrote:
    : We connect a "black box" to a PC and use kermit to transfer files. The
    : PC runs kermit server and we have developed kermit client code on the
    : "black box".
    :
    : Is there a way to stop the server from the client as we would like the
    : kermit server to stop to automatically free up the serial line for
    : other use? Are there any control/commands that can be sent down the
    : serial line from the client to exit the kermit server session.
    :
    Sure, send it a BYE packet.

    - Frank

+ Reply to Thread