Screen Scrollback count - Protocols

This is a discussion on Screen Scrollback count - Protocols ; I have K95 2.1.3, and I want more screen scrollback. It seems to be at 512 lines. I have adjusted some dialer entries to larger values (like 2000) I also adjusted \v(appdata)\k95custom.ini to set term scrollback 2000 but it doesn't ...

  1. Screen Scrollback count

    I have K95 2.1.3, and I want more screen scrollback.
    It seems to be at 512 lines.
    I have adjusted some dialer entries to larger values (like 2000)
    I also adjusted \v(appdata)\k95custom.ini to
    set term scrollback 2000
    but it doesn't seem to take effect.

    Wait a minute. I missed the
    end 0 ; <-- Remove this to continue.
    What was that for?

    Nope, that doesn't fix my dialer entries.
    Do I have to adjust each entry in Dialers?
    What executes after the Dialers Database has its way?

    --
    ---

  2. Re: Screen Scrollback count

    The script generated by the dialer is executed last.
    Therefore, you must change each dialer entry

    Jeffrey Altman