Kermit PUT statement Time out problem - Protocols

This is a discussion on Kermit PUT statement Time out problem - Protocols ; I am using Kermit on Unix. I tried using FTP over Open SSL to send a file. Able to login sucessfully. Able to change dir. Able to see current dir. When i try PUT file name. It time outs and ...

  1. Kermit PUT statement Time out problem

    I am using Kermit on Unix.
    I tried using FTP over Open SSL to send a file.
    Able to login sucessfully. Able to change dir. Able to see current dir.
    When i try PUT file name. It time outs and says command failed due to time out.

    Please let me know what am i doing wrong.

  2. Re: Kermit PUT statement Time out problem

    dinapg wrote:
    : I am using Kermit on Unix.
    : I tried using FTP over Open SSL to send a file.
    : Able to login sucessfully. Able to change dir. Able to see current dir.
    : When i try PUT file name. It time outs and says command failed due to time out.

    : Please let me know what am i doing wrong.

    A firewall is blocking the establishment of the data connection.

+ Reply to Thread