Q: disabling welcome screen in K95 trial - Protocols

This is a discussion on Q: disabling welcome screen in K95 trial - Protocols ; I just downloaded K95 2.1.3 in trial mode and would like to schedule a simple script test.bat: C:\k95.exe C:\test.ksc Is there a way of turning off the initial interactive try/buy/quit screen (on Windows 2K)? thank you, Johnny...

  1. Q: disabling welcome screen in K95 trial

    I just downloaded K95 2.1.3 in trial mode
    and would like to schedule a simple script
    test.bat: C:\k95.exe C:\test.ksc

    Is there a way of turning off the initial
    interactive try/buy/quit screen (on Windows 2K)?

    thank you,

    Johnny

  2. Re: Q: disabling welcome screen in K95 trial

    Surabaja Johnny wrote:
    : I just downloaded K95 2.1.3 in trial mode
    : and would like to schedule a simple script
    : test.bat: C:\k95.exe C:\test.ksc

    : Is there a way of turning off the initial
    : interactive try/buy/quit screen (on Windows 2K)?

    : thank you,

    : Johnny

    Sorry but no.

    --
    Jeffrey Altman * Volunteer Developer Kermit 95 2.1 GUI available now!!!
    The Kermit Project @ Columbia University SSH, Secure Telnet, Secure FTP, HTTP

+ Reply to Thread