ipv6 support in Kermit-95 - Protocols

This is a discussion on ipv6 support in Kermit-95 - Protocols ; Are there any plans to implement ipv6 in kermit-95? Perhaps I missed something and it's already there .. Pim...

  1. ipv6 support in Kermit-95

    Are there any plans to implement ipv6 in kermit-95?
    Perhaps I missed something and it's already there ..

    Pim

  2. Re: ipv6 support in Kermit-95

    As I am no longer funded by Columbia University to develop C-Kermit
    and Kermit 95, the only way that IPv6 will be added is if one of the
    following is done:

    (1) someone contributes IPv6 updates to C-Kermit including support
    for Telnet, FTP, HTTP, Kerberos, and X.509

    (2) funding must be provided to have this work be done

    Jeffrey Altman
    Kermit 95 Author

    --
    Jeffrey Altman * Volunteer Developer Kermit 95 2.1 GUI available now!!!
    The Kermit Project @ Columbia University SSH, Secure Telnet, Secure FTP, HTTP

+ Reply to Thread