send file limit? - Protocols

This is a discussion on send file limit? - Protocols ; A small text file (a few lines) will succeed, and when I add lines ( total of 12 ) send will be aborted. What is the problem? Both side have 8.0. Jun...

  1. send file limit?

    A small text file (a few lines) will succeed, and when I add lines (
    total of 12 ) send will be aborted. What is the problem?

    Both side have 8.0.

    Jun

  2. Re: send file limit?

    In article ,
    Jun Zhang wrote:
    : A small text file (a few lines) will succeed, and when I add lines (
    : total of 12 ) send will be aborted. What is the problem?
    :
    : Both side have 8.0.
    :
    I would have to be a mind-reader to answer that question. Please have
    a look at:

    http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/support.html#hints

    - Frank

+ Reply to Thread