ACCESS macro is not defined - Protocols

This is a discussion on ACCESS macro is not defined - Protocols ; Trying to use the script called deliver (downloaded from kermit site), I got the title message, but I'm using kermit 8.0.210. What is the service name look like as the first argument of the script deliver? Jun...

  1. ACCESS macro is not defined

    Trying to use the script called deliver (downloaded from kermit site), I
    got the title message, but I'm using kermit 8.0.210.
    What is the service name look like as the first argument of the script
    deliver?

    Jun

  2. Re: ACCESS macro is not defined

    In article ,
    Jun Zhang wrote:
    : Trying to use the script called deliver (downloaded from kermit site), I
    : got the title message, but I'm using kermit 8.0.210.
    : What is the service name look like as the first argument of the script
    : deliver?
    :
    The ACCESS macro will not be defined unless you have a services directory,
    filename ~/.ksd. The services directory is described in the manual.

    Remember these are sample scripts. Sometimes they need to be tailored to
    your own requirements. If you don't have a services directory, then you
    have to insert the commands necessary to make the connection and log in.

    - Frank

  3. Re: ACCESS macro is not defined

    Frank,
    I put autodial in place of access. Seems after successful dial and
    login, the line after autodial still think it failed, and try to redial.
    Is there any explicit exit status I can let autodial (defined in the
    same script) pass on?
    Thank you.

    Jun

    Frank da Cruz wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Jun Zhang wrote:
    > : Trying to use the script called deliver (downloaded from kermit site), I
    > : got the title message, but I'm using kermit 8.0.210.
    > : What is the service name look like as the first argument of the script
    > : deliver?
    > :
    > The ACCESS macro will not be defined unless you have a services directory,
    > filename ~/.ksd. The services directory is described in the manual.
    >
    > Remember these are sample scripts. Sometimes they need to be tailored to
    > your own requirements. If you don't have a services directory, then you
    > have to insert the commands necessary to make the connection and log in.
    >
    > - Frank

+ Reply to Thread