modemtest2 - I have problem to use it - Protocols

This is a discussion on modemtest2 - I have problem to use it - Protocols ; I have one phone number in the phone list array, not member in the terminal server array. Executing the script, I heard the modem dialing, connected, connect complete, and then after a few #, it started calling over again. Do ...

  1. modemtest2 - I have problem to use it

    I have one phone number in the phone list array, not member in the
    terminal server array. Executing the script, I heard the modem dialing,
    connected, connect complete, and then after a few #, it started calling
    over again. Do I expect logging in to the remote machine? If I hit
    return while the #s are added, I get a new line.

    Jun

  2. Re: modemtest2 - I have problem to use it

    In article <3F5AEC54.6030302@sbcglobal.net>,
    Jun Zhang wrote:
    : I have one phone number in the phone list array, not member in the
    : terminal server array.
    :
    You mean the terminal server array is empty?

    : Executing the script, I heard the modem dialing,
    : connected, connect complete, and then after a few #, it started calling
    : over again. Do I expect logging in to the remote machine? If I hit
    : return while the #s are added, I get a new line.
    :
    The script was written to assume the call is going through a terminal
    server. If that is not the case, the script probably needs to be changed.

    - Frank

  3. Re: modemtest2 - I have problem to use it

    Thank you very much for both answers.

    Jun

    Frank da Cruz wrote:
    > In article <3F5AEC54.6030302@sbcglobal.net>,
    > Jun Zhang wrote:
    > : I have one phone number in the phone list array, not member in the
    > : terminal server array.
    > :
    > You mean the terminal server array is empty?
    >
    > : Executing the script, I heard the modem dialing,
    > : connected, connect complete, and then after a few #, it started calling
    > : over again. Do I expect logging in to the remote machine? If I hit
    > : return while the #s are added, I get a new line.
    > :
    > The script was written to assume the call is going through a terminal
    > server. If that is not the case, the script probably needs to be changed.
    >
    > - Frank

+ Reply to Thread